Coil Processing Equipment
- Cleaning UnitAs one of the necessary unit for composing our coil processing lines, the cleaning unit is mainly used to scour any oil and grime from the surface of strip steel and prepare it for the subsequent annealing and galvanizing process.
- Continuous Annealing FurnaceThe continuous annealing furnace is a commonly used style of heat treatment furnace responsible for electrical steel annealing. It serves a purpose of eliminating the internal strain in the cold-rolled steel via a process known as re-crystallization.
- Annealing Furnace The annealing furnace used for consisting of our hot dip galvanizing line has a key role to play in the production process. It is comprised of the pre-heating section, heating section, uniform heating section and rapid cooling section.
- Tension LevelerThe tension leveler is a piece of strip steel finishing equipment. It stretches, bends, and straightens the strip, thereby eliminating edge wave, coil set, cross bow, camber, and a combination of defects. The result is that the steel strip obtains improved quality.
- Steel Storage Unit
The steel storage unit is an indispensable item in our coil processing line to ensure there is always enough stock of steel coil available for continuous production. According to different circumstances on the production line, this coil processing equipment can be made into floor-standing type or horizontal version.
- Welding MachineDuring the continuous galvanizing or galvaluming process, the head of one carbon steel coil being loaded onto the production line needs to be welded to the tail of coil being processed by the line.
- Electrostatic OilerThe electrostatic coating machine supports flexible control on the amount of oil to be applied to the steel strip surface. The oil amount varies in response to the speed at which the strip is moved, so that the oiling speed remains constant. The excess oil will be recycled.
- Roll CoaterIn terms of driving mode, our roll coater adopts the independent drive manner. Each roll is separately equipped with a drive motor. As with this drive motor, the rotating direction and rotating speed can be changed within their allowable range.
- Drying Oven The industrial drying oven is comprised of oven body, internal ducting, cross-flow oven, air circulation fan, and external ducting. It promotes drying by efficient application of air re-circulated heat. Hot air is repeatedly sent into the oven body in order that the oven can maintain a relatively constant temperature.
- Bell Annealing FurnaceHeating energy sources available for the heat treatment furnace include the electricity, gas and oil. During the annealing process, the inner over seals in a protective atmosphere that contains a large portion of hydrogen and a small portion of nitrogen.